Chatroom

[flourish]
 All Forums
 Marketplace
 Bulls and Semen FOR SALE (or barter or swap)
 Jersey bull calf for sale Montana SOLD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

farmlife

1413 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  2:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well it seems that it is the time for mamas and babies to start going on their separate ways. Gus is three months old now and growing into a fine little bull. He was born April 28, 2015 and was approximately 45 pounds at birth. His mom is a full sized Jersey. He is A2/A2 and I have copies of both his parents test results. He has been raised on his mom and also around other cows with a hands off approach. He has horns. Here are some recent pictures.

Here is a picture right after he was born.

Here are some pictures of his dam, Elli, who is a wonderful cow. She has nursed him and provided our family with 1 to 2 1/2 gallons of milk each day. She has an amazing temperament. Gus is her first calf and she trained to milk in no time and is an awesome mom.

Here are the pictures I have of his sire, Haus.

Asking price is $800. Feel free to send me an email through the chatroom if you are interested.

Edited by - farmlife on Aug 05 2015 09:41:48 AM

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  4:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gus is looking good, Keeley! Sorry, I can't buy him, but he is turning into one handsome bull!

A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I live on a small farm of seventy acres called Green Forest Farm, with 10 horses, a donkey, 5 beef cows, 2 beef heifers, 3 Hereford heifers, around 60 chickens, 8 dogs, my amazing cow, AppleButter, and her little Jersey calf HoneyButter!
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: