Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

SpringMaiden1

27 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2016 :  10:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  06:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is darling!!! Can't wait to hear more about him. A handsome guy indeed.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  4:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that is truly one of the cutest cow photos ever. i am so oohing and aahing over that. as i told lover boy this last weekend, its a dangerous life we lead as i think i could truly become a cow collector. i just love having them on the farm. they are lovely, sweet, giving. and just fun to watch.

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

SpringMaiden1

27 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  5:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are not far from me and he will be for sale. He's 6 days old. Is 24"-25" tall.
I was in Spring, TX but now in the Tulsa area.
Go to Top of Page

farmlife

1413 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  8:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He has the splashy paint that you like, Cindy!
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2016 :  12:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know, i know. but we would only have a bull to make a steer to eat for dinner. i just cannot do that to that adorable little guy. and i need another wet cow more than i do need a cut little bull to cuddle up with.

have you guys seen that amazon commercial with the minature horse, and how all the other horses shun it so the owner puts in a huge doggie door (bought on amazon, of course) and the horse comes into the house to be with the owner. that would be me and that calf. i would have to continue on with maryjane's quest for the perfect cow diaper if that was the case...

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: