New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  6:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i hadn't let lover boy in on my liniment use and massaging. so upon my first day back milking he was in the parlor with me, and mentioned that the right rear quarter was completely better - mass all gone! he had noticed by himself and just thought it happened magically. it was rewarding to know he realized it to, as he has only milked two times before i left so wasn't as familiar with the udder details ;>

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  9:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Confirmation of success! Way to go!!

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  08:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My order of liniment is supposed to arrive today. I've been using her Arnica salve and love it.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  1:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, the report is in ... the Arnica Salve is good for human finger tendons too! :-) My finger is healing well and I don't need surgery!! I am brace free during the day (unless doing outside farm chores) but will splint my finger joint at night. When I do I will continue using the Arnica Salve. Very good stuff!

Still waiting for my liniment and post milk dip... Would love to hear how you like it, MaryJane.

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: