Welcome Wagon
 Avery June
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

laurelhaven

11 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2020 :  1:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! So I have some exiting news! Y’all meet Avery June a “replacement” for Bridget! I found a great home for Bridget on a small homestead. One of my friends was looking for a home for Avery and I was fortunate enough to give her a home! She is a 5 yr old jersey due in May with her third calf!! She is currently giving 4 gallons of rich, creamy milk and is slowly learning to trust me with plenty of brushing, patting, and Maryjanes cow cookies.😆 So far I’m pretty happy with her and can’t wait to meet her purebred jersey calf, we are in the process of switching from night milking to morning milking, slowly but surely! Well I hope y’all have a great day!
-Alice Keim

P.S. I would love to ad some photos to my posts but they never upload🤨Any advice?

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2020 :  4:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That IS exciting news. Congratulations. She sounds perfect in every way. We would of course LOVE photos. Whenever I forget to size down a photo, mine won't load either. How about trying to get them smaller/lower res? I send mine to my email from my iPhone size "medium," then save it to my desktop. If I send an "actual" size photo, it won't load.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: