New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2018 :  05:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Fourth today!

Hope everyone is well.

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2018 :  05:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

A natural farm shot of red, white and blue! I’m relieved that the new barn is indeed the same color as our existing barn! That was always the plan, but you never know til the siding is actually here and going up! I mean stranger things have happened!

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2018 :  4:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy fourth charlene (a bit late!). lovely photos, and the natural red, white and blue is so sweet.

we went to the local cowboy church and they had a really nice get together. wonderful live band, water and other games for kids, free dinner and such, and then a 20 minute fireworks show that was one of the best we have ever seen. just loved it. the girls were saying cute things like, "this is the best day EVER"!.

have a great post-fourth weekend everyone.

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: