Barnyard Buddies
 Kunekunes and cows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

kadebg1988

128 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Kunes are amazing pigs and love being with the cows. I'm so addicted to this breed and they're delicious lol.

Visit us online at www.upperdiamondfarm.com
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/upperdiamondfarm

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  3:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kade they are gorgeous. we have looked at kune kunes for years, just need proper pig fencing for them ;>

yours look super healthy. and so cute you could cuddle!

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")

Edited by - txbikergirl on Jul 12 2016 4:05:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

kadebg1988

128 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  8:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well thank you for the sweet compliment on our porkers, as with all our animals we strive to give the absolute best of the best care we can. Feed is number one, if you can't feed your animals properly they are not going to perform at their best. Just a plain and simple fact. I've spent tons of time perfecting our pasture situation and even though it's not 100% complete it suffices for our needs. Clover, alfalfa blend. Love sharing our critters with you all.

Visit us online at www.upperdiamondfarm.com
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/upperdiamondfarm
Go to Top of Page

hugho

34 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2018 :  09:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WE also raise these great pigs and have two wonderful breeding sows. They love all legumes especially our alfalfa, both green and hay.
quote:
Originally posted by kadebg1988

Our Kunes are amazing pigs and love being with the cows. I'm so addicted to this breed and they're delicious lol.

Daisy, our Jersey
Kunekune pigs
St Croix Sheep
Free range chickens, Icelandics,Buffs, Khaki Cambell ducks, arucanas,buckeyes and Golden Comet Sexlinks
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: