Milk Cow Decor
 Real women bumper sticker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

mtngranny

25 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  05:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where can I find the "real women milk cows" bumper sticker?

Thanks

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  06:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will check but we didn't print that particular version, just provided the template so you could get it printed like Cindy did. I'll get back to you later today.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  06:35:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the information on how to order one:

https://heritagejersey.org/chatroom/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4163&whichpage=1

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  11:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and the printing place is excellent ! quality, service, etc. it may not be as speedy as just ordering one off the internet, but nice people and you won't regret the little bit of time it takes to get to you.

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  12:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nick was asking about: Real Men Dig Women Who Love Cows.

Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  3:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and "Real Women dig men that support the purchase of real cows"

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  3:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally. Where would we be without our supporting cast of characters, I mean, husbands?

Go to Top of Page

mtngranny

25 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2016 :  12:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great!

I called them and he will get back to me with total before he mails. Looks like it will be around $15, which is a bit steep for a bumper sticker, but I really do like it.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: