Chatroom

[flourish]
 All Forums
 Marketplace
 Bulls and Semen FOR SALE (or barter or swap)
 Our 4th of July
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

kadebg1988

128 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cassidy and Eleanore in the parade with the kids and I.

Visit us online at www.upperdiamondfarm.com
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/upperdiamondfarm

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  04:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a beautiful memory you created for your children. Thumbs up! Cassidy and Eleanore seemed to take it in stride. Thanks for sharing your photo Kade.

To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  06:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How adorable!!!!! Congrats on many levels. Miss Daisy gave me essentially another Cassidy. Same size at birth. Same temperament. Gorgeous head and body. I think you should be raising and training mini bulls Kade:)

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  9:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun times for all! And passing the love of cows to the next generation ...

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  9:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just saw this, i LOVE it! this is what life is all about. thank you for sharing kade.

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  12:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is so cool, great idea!

A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I live on a small farm of seventy acres called Green Forest Farm, with 10 horses, a donkey, 5 beef cows, 2 beef heifers, 3 Hereford heifers, around 60 chickens, 8 dogs, my amazing cow, AppleButter, and her little Jersey calf HoneyButter!
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: